Thursday, March 26, 2009

WW Day

Meeting did not go well today. Okay, weigh in did not go well today. The WW receptionist tried to play it down with the fact that I did not think about meeting this morning when I got dressed and put on a nice warm sweater considering it was 28F. I don't know that the sweater weighs two pounds. To put my manager spin on it, what went right? What went wrong? What are the lessons learned this week? What's the plan for next week?

WWR:
1. I journaled 5 out of 7 days.
2. I did push ups on Tuesday until my arms where shaky instead of eating another thing when stressed.
3. I remembered to bring my water bottle twice.

WWW:
1. I felt guilty and drank the Gold Peak Green Tea because the cafe ordered it in because I like it. That is 3 extra points per bottle.
2. I ate lots of carbs on my stressed out day. Lots.
3. Although I brought my healthy meals with me to work, on at least three days, I went to the cafe and ate instead.

LL:
When I walked away and did something else for a while during the stress, I had the answer almost immediately when I came back. I need to get away from the problem and take a moment to see the bigger picture. Literally WALKING helped to clear my head, let go of the stress and find the answer. The extra yummy bread from the cafe did not give me that result. The walking did.

I didn't ask them to order in the Green Tea for me. It put me over my points every day. And yet, here I am drinking one today too! Guilt is an unacceptable reason to eat and to be fat. I have plenty of zero calorie teas that I love that I can drink all day long.

When I brought the water bottle to work, I used it. Need to get back in to that habit of keeping the water bottle with me at all times.

I need to journal as I go along or pre-journal the day and eat from that menu plan.

Lastly, after looking at our bank statements for the last three months, I have to stop eating out so much and stop those little runs through Starbucks. They are killing me both fiscally and physically.

Goals for this week:
Journal Daily
Keep the water bottle in my bag
Starbucks is ONLY for Saturday mornings
Walk away from the stress

10lb reward -- Manicure at the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment