Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Done, done, done!

Budget mess dealt with.

Training schedule figured out, announced, and already registered lots of people. In fact, three of the ten classes are completely full already.

Cleaned up the blood drip in the bathroom. I get a call, "There's blood all over the bathroom! Send up the hazmat kit! Someone got their blood all over everything! It's disgusting!" So, I grab the blood-borne pathogens clean up kit and head upstairs. Um... yeah... there was one drop of something bright red that had dried up in the corner of one of the stalls. It dried bright red. I don't think it was blood. It certainly wasn't all over. Anyhow, I cleaned it up since it was an unknown substance in a bathroom with the items from the bbp kit. *eye roll*

I've also dealt with the same woman over four phone calls about getting a green alternative to 409 and Windex. Four phone calls. I told her to call me next week. I'm very busy today. She called me back in two hours. Then two hours after that... and 30 minutes after that... Really? I said next week.

Anyhow, I'm done. My brain has officially turned to mush for the day.

In other non-work related news, I have been READING! Yes, I have! And I've even been reading grown-up books, not just kid books. Amazing! I know it! I have been reading Roebuck in the Thicket: An Anthology of Robert Cochrane Letters. It is interesting so far in that the arguments that pagans have now are essentially the same arguments that pagans had 70 years ago. "You aren't a real witch!" "No! You aren't a real witch!" Oh please. And, I think that some of them were even more pretentious than our current BNP and crazy pagans. The photo of Grey in the first chapter made me giggle. And he even decried paganism and witches as evil in public. Really, go look in the mirror in your little get up there.

Oh! Did you happen to read in the news today that the appeals court has said that the FDA rulings during the Bush Administration were clearly related to politics and not science. The FDA needs to get back to business and use SCIENCE to do its work again. Amazing.

Okay, I need to get a few more things done before I leave tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment