Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yes, a sports post...

Kind of...


I live in Viking Territory. The neighboring cheeseheads are our arch rivals. Cheesehead boy Brett Favre has retired. Come out of retirement. Retired. Come out of retirement. Retired... And is now thinking of coming out of retirement.

Here's the thing. Fricken' retire already and stay retired!! Enough of this ridiculous game! I don't care how much you think you are going to get back at the Packers by playing for the Vikings. I don't even think you'll be all that good for the Vikings. Your last two seasons were not that good... I might even be willing to say they sucked ass. I'm tired of hearing the Favre name already.

1 comment:

  1. The shame of it all is he was really something when he was in his prime-somewhat like Sugar Ray Leonard or Roger Clemens in the sense that the post peak foolishness obscures how great the peak was.

    ReplyDelete