Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can I Let Go?

My honey wants to send the kids to his parents house this summer. It is part of a grand scheme for him to go to WW (SCA Event). If the kids are gone, he's more likely to get me to go with him. Plus if I don't go, he'll feel less guilty about leaving me at home, because at least I won't be with two kids and no breaks.

I am not sure if Itty Bitty will be okay without me nor my honey for a whole week. She'll have her boy boy. Her grandparents would definitely spoil her rotten. But she really is Mommy's Girl.

And I don't know if I'm ready for her to be okay without me for a whole week. She's my baby. My honey even bringing it up made me get all teary. I'm not sure that I can deal with it. And if I'm home alone, I think I'm less likely to be able to deal with it.

The first time I left her alone with someone was for our wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner and a movie. I cried through dinner and we went home. The first time I spent a night away without her, I cried myself to sleep. Granted that was when she was a few months old and then when she was about a year old.

Just not sure I'm ready for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment