Friday, May 1, 2009

New Item for the "I Am Awesome!" file

On the corporate call for my company, not the account I'm on, the exec for HSSE knew my name from initial pandemic preparedness planning in 2006 and put me out as a POC for questions and info on current H1N1 virus.

Then I got kudos because a person who is on another account was talking about what their customer was saying and I was able to explain that we have an opportunity to educate our clients on this flu. I again got kudos from the exec and from my boss and our regional group leader.

I am awesome! I am awesome! I am awesome!


Plus I had Mello Yello this morning because they were out of the other thing that I typically drink so... I'm running on high as I have not had Mello Yello in weeks again. I am running on high so much so that I was walking down the hall and wondering why it was so windy in the building and what was going on with the air pressure to cause such a wind. So I stopped to see where the wind was coming from (to look for a propped open door) and it stopped. Yeah, I was walking so fast that I was creating a wind... Dude. No more Mello Yello. None.


Anyhow, I've been busily working on making sure that everyone has supplies that I have not seen nor heard any new flu news in 4 hours. Must go check the online news outlets.

Ta ta for now!

And go wash your hands! =)

2 comments:

  1. That must be one BULGING folder.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mello Yellow gives me heart palpitations. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete