Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AAAAaaaaarrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ahhh... I feel better now.

It is one of those crazy busy days at work. The copiers are coming in. Mostly going smoothly. They arrived late. The analysts were here. IT was all ready. No copiers. The copiers won't print on the fax transmission sheets the number you dialed. It only prints the station ID for the receiving fax. Really, that is the only problem so far. Everyone seems to be able to hook up, print, fax, etc. Oh... we haven't quite figured out the scanning yet. There are several options. There is the one we want to do and the one that IT wants us to do. We are in negotiations.

On top of that, we have a fundraiser happening and tons of visitors. It is a crazy busy day.

I also decided today was a good day to start a 2 day juice fast. So far, not feeling hungry at all, but I planned my juices fairly well. I stocked up yesterday on a good combo of fruit, veggie and protein juices. I started out with a high protein one and then have been mixing every other 12ozs with a fruit/veggie and then protein again. Minor issue with itchiness from the soy in the protein one. Bolthouse and Naked are getting me through the day!

My stomach is making lots of funny noises. No hypoglycemia issues.

Ahh... The old copier company is here picking those up. Moving right along...

2 comments:

  1. Naked always helps me get through the day.

    Oh, that's a juice brand, isn't it?

    Sorry-my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please! You're not sorry. =)

    ReplyDelete